S: bust 43 in, sleeve 17 in, length 20 in, hem width 39 in
M: bust 45 in, sleeve 17 in, length 20 in, hem width 41 in
L: bust 47 in, sleeve 18 in, length 21 in, hem width 43 in
XL: bust 50 in, sleeve 18 in, length 22 in, hem width 46 in
2XL: bust 53 in, sleeve 18 in, length 22 in, hem width 50 in
1. How long does it take to receive my order?
Normal transit times within the US are 5-10 Business Days. Orders are shipped within 1-3 Business Days and Express delivery options are currently not available.
2. How much is shipping?
All orders over $50 qualify for free shipping within the US. Shipping costs for orders under $50 are just $5.95.
3. Can I track my order?
Yes, you may track your order by signing into your My Account, the details will be included on your order status page. Also tracking numbers will be emailed when your package is processed and shipped. Please allow 1-3 Business Days for your order status to update.
4. What shipping method do you use?
We rely on a network of shipping partners (UPS, FedEx, and DHL) as well as local postal services (USPS) to get your order to your doorstep as soon as possible.
5. Where do you ship from and where do you ship to?
We are a Texas-based company operating with partner fulfillment centers in Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and international locations. We currently only ship within the United States but stay tuned for future expansion.
6. Do you accept returns?
Yes, you can start your return here and return your items within 30 days of the delivery date. Returns must be new, unworn, with original tags and packaging.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
• Free Gifts
• Promotional Items
7. When will I receive my refund?
• Refunds for canceled orders are processed within 48 hours from the order being canceled.
• Refunds for returned items are processed within 3 Business Days from the item being received and inspected.
• An email will be sent once the refund has been processed and sent back to your original payment method. Please allow up to 3-5 Business Days for your bank to post the refund.